Where is a good place to pick up some hot wings?
buffalo joes near the howard red line
- meanlittlebumblebee said: Super late but Great Seas because I like a sweeter spicy sauce instead of buffalo.
- douglasmartini said: You should go to that Wingstop we saw by the grocery store.
- yourdisappointmentappointment said: Revolution Brewery has some of my favorite wings in the city but they aren’t really “pick up some wings” material. I also really like the ones from Papa Ray’s, Chicago’s Pizza and Pasta, and Sideline Grill.
- maximilianofmexico reblogged this from abloodymess and added:
- pocadegracia said: House of wing on Clark near Fullerton!!! Hole in the wall. Get the crispy ones.
- istealforksfromrestaurants said: Harolds
- philk said: Tac Quick
- darknesspast likes this
- pineboxes said: Five Star
- abloodymess posted this