This nutcase then posted this:
i dont wanna post anymore on this ‘cause it’s boring but yeh i came across this lady’s “Sister Zion” blog a whiiile back and saw a flyer or somethign for her shitty irgun-glorifying, kahane-loving ‘music’ act Hadar playing at the synagogue I grew up going to and got really grossed out. I looked into her and found a bunch more really obnoxious and hateful stuff on her blog. Later she deleted her whole internet presence apparently—i didn’t notice until she followed me a few months later on behalf of her new Hadar blog at which point i was like ‘omg i remember u u r the worst unfollow me plz’ but then i guess she made this ‘moyakh’ tumblr—which is funny ‘cause it means brain in hebrew and, yeah you know—and her obnoxious shit kept showing up on my dash. ok the end”
Wow. Just..wow. What a “case” here.
1. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON?
2. He still can’t point out what I said or posted that was “hateful”.
3. “Deleted my whole internet presence”?
- a. Kids,you do know other sites exist besides Tumblr, right?
- b. Folks reading this, you DO know people CAN and often DO change their url on Tumblr right? This is the same blog I have had for a couple of years now and all the same posts are still in the archive. Maybe if you need a brush up on how Tumblr works, you can reference this post.
- c.”she followed me a few months later on behalf of her new Hadar blog “—WTF? Who Follows blogs “on behalf of” themselves? What manner of language is that? This guy is way Koo-koo.
4. “Obnoxious shit kept showing up on my Dash”. That’s because you followed me, you dolt. Blogs appear on your dash when you follow them. That’s kind of the point. It’s not some conspiracy; it’s the main function of the site. Again, if you need a brush up on how Tumblr works, you can reference this post.
5. What’s wrong with Irgun? (Unless of course you’re anti-Zionist leftwing douchebag) They helped the State of Israel come into existence. Jabotinsky was Irgun. Rahm Emanuel’s father was Irgun. Menachem Begin was Irgun. ALL of these heroes who risked their lives so that we could have free and Jewish-run State today were Irgun. If you hate Irgun, you hate Israel. So you can go jump in a deep hole.
lol that’s a really great graphic.
1. um i’m maximilianofmexico. i was through with this shit but you can’t seem to let it go? How is this not understood? Where’s this stalker shit coming from? It’s really simple. Step by step: I came across your tumblr a long time ago, I hated it. I saw that you were playing at my temple. I hated it. I looked into you, thinking maybe I’d call my the synagogue up and warn ‘em about a. yer shitty music and b. yer shitty politics (which are totally incongruent with the temple’s…idk wtf you were doing there). Then you followed me months later from yer shitty ‘music’ tumblr and i told you to go away. then yer personal tumblr popped up on my dash when you were in arguments with people who i follow. Then I went to your page and was faced with an abundance of bullshit and decided, on a whim, to reblog that obama post and point out how ridiculous you are, which I admit was a mistake, because it led me to spending this much more time corresponding with you, which absolutely makes the world seem a much darker, dumber place.
2. Dude, like everything you post as Hadar and Moyakh and Bleach Batallion and on your personal facebook page is hateful and gross. I really don’t think i need to back this up considering you’re here calling Kahane and Irgun —responsible for the massacre of hundreds of Arab civillians, and encouragement of terrorist tactics— heroes and that anyone can go to any of your pages and find you on some ignorant bullshit with their eyes closed.
3. a & b. Apparently facebook deleted your old Hadar page or something and you deny it but i could have sworn that when I was lead to your facebook profile months back(which then disappeared, though I guess you could have just changed back from the pompous hebrew name you were listed under to your real name) it showed you as the moderator of several obnoxious pages including yer hadar page and one that dismissed Islam as evil or something like that. Though giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being a full on delusional liar, I may be mistaken and that may have been one of the several ridiculous pages listed as “liked” along with the joke/terrorist organization that is the JDL, and the JDL south side page which i’m pretty sure you ran.
c. ”on behalf” as in you followed me as Hadar and not from your personal Moyakh tumblr. dummy. seriously nitpicking this shit?
4. Did not follow you. I follow lazersilberstein and some other jews and your arguments with them/threads with you saying stupid shit showed up on my dash. I may have followed you temporarily after our “dialogue” started ‘cause you were following me and so I wasn’t getting notifications when you reblogged me. god why would i follow you?
5. So I guess Ben-Gurion, Hagana, Albert Einstein, Churchill, and Alan Dershowitz are all “left-wing anti-zionist douchebags” . lol. Oh and we all fucking love Rahm Emmanuel.
- “David Ben-Gurion deemed Irgun “the enemy of the Jewish people”
- “Leaders within the mainstream Jewish organizations, the Jewish Agency, Haganah and Histadrut, as well as the British authorities, routinely condemned Irgun operations as terrorism and branded it an illegal organization as a result of the group’s attacks on civilian targets.”
- “Irgun attacks prompted a formal declaration from the World Zionist Congress in 1946, which strongly condemned “the shedding of innocent blood as a means of political warfare.””
- “In 1948, The New York Times published a letter signed by a number of prominent Jewish figures including Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, Sidney Hook, and RabbiJessurun Cardozo, which described Irgun as a “a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine”.”
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun#Criticism, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing#Zionist_reactions pardon me for only citing wikipedia but it’s all sourced, )